ACANA First Feast High-Protein Kitten Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag
Your little wildcat needs the right fuel for kitten zoomies and a multitude of naps. When you pour ACANA First Feast Dry Kitten Food in his bowl, you can rest assured he’ll have all the nutrition he needs for all of his kitten antics. First Feast includes 70% quality animal ingredients like free-run chicken and whole herring, delivered fresh or raw and completely free from any flavors, preservatives, or colors.
- 70% small prey animal ingredients, like chicken, whole herring, and quail, make for irresistible flavor.
- Packed with high-quality protein for muscle and bone development.
- Omega fatty acids help get your kitten’s coat and skin shiny and healthy.
- Small-prey ingredients and liver deliver the taste that cats crave.
- Supports a healthy immune system with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
|Made In||United States|
|Food Form||Dry Food|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, With Grain|
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Herring Meal, Oatmeal, Whole Peas, Chicken Fat, Whole Green Lentils, Turkey Meal, Whole Chickpeas, Whole Herring, Eggs, Pollock Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Lentil Fiber, Deboned Quail, Chicken Cartilage, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Whole Cranberries, Dried Kelp, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, L-Carnitine, Dl-Methionine, Copper Proteinate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
3850 kcal/kg, 439 kcal/cup
|Crude protein||36% min|
|Crude fat||18% min|
|Crude fiber||4% max|
|Dietary Starch||18% max|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||0.15% min|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||0.2% min|
|Omega-3 fatty acids*||0.9% min|
|Omega-6 fatty acids*||2.8% min|
|Total Microorganisms*||100 Million CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|WEIGHT||5-19 Weeks||20-29 Weeks||30-37 Weeks||38-52 Weeks|
|2-4 lb||1/2 -1||1/3 – 2/3||1/4 -1/2||1/5 – 1/3|
|4-6 lb||1 – 1 1/2||2/3- 3/4||1/2 – 2/3||1/3 – 1/2|
|6-8 lb||1 1/2 – 2||3/4 – 1||2/3 – 3/4||1/2 – 2/3|
|8-10 lb||—||1 – 1 1/3||3/4 – 1||2/3 – 3/4|
|10-12 lb||—||—||1 – 1 1/4||3/4 – 1|
|12-15 lb||—||—||—||1 – 1 1/4|
- Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
- Gestation: increase from 25%
- Lactation: feed ‘free choice’.
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your cat or kitten as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ACANA. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ACANA, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ACANA.