All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction 3-Piece Fry Pan Set
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer nonstick surface and an induction-compatible steel base. These pans allow you to use less oil when frying eggs, searing and browning meat, and sautéing vegetables for healthier cooking from morning to midnight.
- Set includes 8″ fry pan, 10″ fry pan and 12″ fry pan.
- Low flared sides allow food to be turned easily with spatula.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release and durability.
- Nonstick coating ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
USE AND CARE:
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- For optimal results, use 8″ fry pan on burner no larger than 6″ in diam.; pan may be used on larger burner, but induction compatibility may be affected.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; hand-wash recommended.
- Nonstick cookware is naturally subject to wear and tear. We recommend replacing your pans as needed, or approximately every five years.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.