All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Fry Pan 8″
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer nonstick surface and an induction-compatible steel base. This 8″ fry pan lets you use less oil when frying eggs, searing and browning meat, and sautéing vegetables.
- Low, flared sides allow food to be turned easily with a spatula.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release and durability.
- Nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
USE AND CARE:
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- For optimal results, use the 8″ fry pan on a burner no larger than 6″ diam.; the pan may be used on a larger burner but induction compatibility may be affected.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated and wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks and knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; hand-wash recommended.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.