American Journey Landmark Salmon Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12
Cats are natural carnivores, so they thrive on a diet that’s high in animal protein. That’s why Landmark by American Journey Salmon Recipe is crafted with 95% salmon and fish broth, plus 5% vitamins, minerals and other nutrients like taurine to round out a complete, balanced meal. Real salmon is the first ingredient, delicately shredded and cooked in a flavorful broth—it’s a gourmet approach to a prey-based diet. You won’t find any grains, wheat, corn, soy, carrageenan, synthetic flavor enhancers, or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Only quality, delicious ingredients you can recognize, to fuel your curious carnivore. A shorter list of ingredients also makes it great for cats with food sensitivities.
- Based on a prey-based, feline-appropriate diet with real, shredded salmon as the first ingredient.
- A protein-first approach to nutrition—95% salmon and fish broth, plus 5% vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Cooked in real broth which helps add a healthy boost of hydration for cats in every meal.
- Complete and balanced with added vitamins, minerals and taurine, an amino acid that’s essential to feline heart and vision health.
- Zero grains, wheat, corn, soy, carrageenan, potatoes, plant proteins, synthetic flavor enhancers, antibiotics or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
|Food Form||Wet Food|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Salmon, Fish Broth, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Taurine, Salt, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Reduced Iron, Niacin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K).
1040 kcal/kg or 88 kcal/3 oz can
|Crude Protein||12% min|
|Crude Fat||2% min|
|Crude Fiber||1% max|