Arcan A20018 3-Ton Lightweight Aluminum Floor and Car Jack with Quick Rise
The Arcan A20018 Aluminum Floor Jack has a 3 ton lift capacity and a lifting range from 3-¾” to 18″. It is made with aircraft-grade aluminum for lightweight maneuvering. And it is designed with dual pump pistons, a reinforced lift arm, a side-mount handle, and bypass and overload valves. Also, your vehicle is kept protected with the rubber saddle and foam handle bumper. We put all of our lifting equipment through a voluntary and rigorous safety certification process, as outlined by the ASME PASE-2014 Safety Standard for Portable Automotive Service Equipment.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM: Allows for easy maneuverability.
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS: Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to load.
- REINFORCED LIFT ARM: Increases strength, chassis torsion control, and durability.
- VEHICLE PROTECTION: Designed with a rubber saddle and a foam handle bumper.
- SIDE-MOUNT HANDLE: Allows for convenient jack positioning.
- 2 PIECE HANDLE: Allows for easy storage.
- BYPASS AND OVERLOAD VALVES: Prevents over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rated capacity.
- COMPLIES WITH ASME PASE-2014 SAFETY STANDARD: We put all of our lifting equipment through a voluntary and rigorous safety certification process.
|Chassis Length (in.)||28||Collapsed height (in.)||3.75|
|Handle Length (in.)||50||Product Depth (in.)||31.75 in|
|Product Height (in.)||7.25 in||Product Width (in.)||14.25 in|
|Features||Rust Resistant, Water Resistant||General Part Type||Service Jack|
|Ideally Used For||General||Included||Casters, Handle, Hardware|
|Material||Aluminum||Maximum Lift Height (in.)||20|
|Mechanism type||Mechanical||Minimum Lift Height (in.)||20|
|Product Weight (lb.)||58.35 lb||Returnable||90-Day|
|Saddle Diameter (in.)||4.57||Weight Capacity (lb.)||6000|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|