“Sniff, sniff … ACHOO!” Baby Alive Lulu Achoo doll sneezes and actually moves her hands up towards her face! Baby Alive Lulu Achoo Doll. When she’s not well, she makes sounds and her nose and forehead light up red. The doctor station tells you what’s the matter, and how to make Lulu Achoo better. Does she need her cloth tissue or make-believe bottle?
Baby Alive Lulu Achoo Doll, 12-Inch Interactive Doctor Play Toy
- DOLL MAKES SNEEZING SOUND AND MOTION: “Achoo!” Baby Alive Lulu Achoo is one sniffly, sneezy baby doll! As she sneezes, she even moves her hands up towards her face!
- WHAT’S WRONG WITH LULU ACHOO?: Interactive doll makes sounds, and nose and forehead light up, to show she’s not feeling well. Kids ages 3 and up can give her a pretend check-up with toy doctor station
- MAKE HER ALL BETTER: Lulu Achoo needs kids’ help to feel better! Does she need her tissue? Or should they pretend to give her medicine from her spoon? Use doctor station and accessories to find out
- 50+ REACTIONS WITH LIGHTS, SOUNDS AND MOVEMENTS: Her forehead lights up with pretend thermometer. Hear heartbeat sounds with play stethoscope. She also coughs, moves her arms, and so much more!
- PRETEND DOCTOR PLAY ACCESSORIES: Interactive doctor playset includes doctor station with attached pretend stethoscope, 2 charts, play thermometer, tissue, spoon, comb and bottle
There are no reviews yet.