Bontrager Pro Ratchet Multi-Tool
A better take on the multi-tool
Bontrager Pro Ratchet Multi-Tool delivers professional quality in a small, light, and portable package. A 72-tooth micro-ratchet and Swiss S2 steel bits provide unmatched precision for adjustments in the workshop or on the road. The modular design offers clever configurations that make access to any bolt a breeze, and even includes an integrated torque setting. And it all wraps up in a classy case that keeps everything in its place.
- Precision ratchet with convertible magnetic extension
- 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, T10, T20, T25, #2 Phillips, steel bit extender
- Ti-Torque beam for measuring 2-8Nm with live readout
- Duck waxed canvas carrying case measuring 120mm x 70mm x 30mm
- Small, light, portable – Similar in size to most wallets, the Pro Rachet Multi Tool is perfect for throwing in a jersey pocket or travel bag. It houses all the tools needed for adjustments, without taking up an abundance of space.
- Torque to spec – Three torque scales of 2-6Nm, 3-5Nm, and 4-8Nm are printed on the tool to ensure proper tightening of stems, handlebars, seatposts, and more.
- Stay organized – Every tool and bit has a dedicated pocket, which makes it easy to stay organized. Plus, the canvas case has a snap button closure that keeps the whole kit secure.
- Quality craftsmanship – The Pro Ratchet Multi Tool is built to last a lifetime and constructed from high-quality, durable materials like Swiss S2 steel, titanium, and canvas.
- Size – 12 function
- Material – Steel