Bosch PR20EVS 1/4-in-Amp 1-HP Variable Speed Fixed Corded Router (Tool Only)
The Bosch PR20EVS Colt electronic variable-speed palm router combines power, precision and versatility in a small-sized tool. It has a 1.0 HP, 5.6 Amp motor that spins at a variable speed of 16,000 to 35,000 RPM. The variable speed dial is conveniently mounted on top of the tool body. The router features Constant Response circuitry, which maintains a consistent speed by detecting heavy loads and increasing power to maintain the selected RPM. It features soft-start circuitry, which reduces startup torque. Additionally, depth adjustment is simple; just align and lower the motor and then lock the router in position with the clamping level. Micro-fine adjustments are equally effortless, thanks to the wheel on the back of the router’s base. It accepts standard 1/4 In. bits for flexibility, with an impressive max cutter diameter of 1-5/16 In. The motor housing has a palm-shaped, rubber over-molded grip that allows for comfortable operation. And the included rugged aluminum fixed base is durable, solid and precise.
- Powerful 5.6 Amp motor – produces 1.0-hp max. and 16,000 to 35,000 RPM
- Rugged aluminum fixed base — durable, solid and precise
- Fast and precise depth adjustment system — allows both macro and micro adjustment
- Unique finger support pockets — for additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- Enhanced bit capacity — fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16 In. in diameter
- Soft-start circuitry — reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry — monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance
- Versatile bit-changing system – fast, easy bit changes using two wrenches or spindle lock and one wrench
- Quick-clamp system — allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Click here for more Routers on Our Website
- See review off Bosch PR20EVS on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.