Safety 1st Grow and Go All-in-One Convertible Car Seat (Simply Minnie)
- The car seat built to grow for extended use through 3 stages: Rear facing 5 40 pounds, forward facing 22 65 pounds, and belt positioning booster 40 to 100 pounds
- Side impact protection
- Harness holders: With the harness held back, it’s easy to get your child in and out of the seat
- Grow with baby pillows for a comfortable ride
- Quick fit harness for easy adjustment of both harness and headrest in 1 simple step
Disney Baby Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
Kids grow so fast that it seems to happen overnight. (These jammies fit yesterday!) It’s a 3-in-1 convertible car seat that’s ready to take baby home from the hospital or bring a big kid to soccer practice – and it’s there for you every wonderful moment in between. Let’s face it, life as a mom can be hectic, but with the Grow and Go it’s easy for them to grow and for you to be on the go.
- Supports infants from five pounds to toddlers of 40 pounds (rear-facing car seat)
- Supports toddlers 22 to 65 pounds (forward-facing car seat)
- Supports children 40 to 100 pounds (belt-positioning booster)
- Three-position recline makes it easy to get a good fit in your car
- QuickFit Harness for easy adjustment of both harness and headrest in one simple step
Rear-Facing Protection for Babies
The Grow and Go can be used in the rear-facing position for newborns and growing toddlers, from 5 to 40 pounds.
Forward-Facing for Toddlers and Kids
In forward-facing mode, the Grow and Go keeps your child protected in a harness with side impact protection up to 65 pounds.
When your child is big enough, remove the harness to use the belt-positioning booster mode for kids up to 100 pounds
Convenience for Everyday Life
Kids sneak in snacks and you find them mushed into every crevice. The seat pad comes off without removing the harness, because let’s face it – you don’t have time for that.
Handy Harness Holders
It can be tough to get a child who’s arching their back in the car seat – because no one likes leaving the park. Harness holders make it easy to get “Archie” and “Floppy” into the seat.
Reason to Raise Your Cup
Kids always want to take one for the road. That’s why we’ve included two convenient cup holders, just in case they want to take two.
There are no reviews yet.