Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Butcher & Bushel Organic Carved Turkey Dinner in Gravy Adult Canned Dog Food
Add some delicious variety to your dog’s menu with Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Butcher & Bushel Organic Carved Turkey Dinner in Gravy Adult Canned Dog Food. Featuring hearty cuts of certified organic meats and vegetables, Organix Butcher & Bushel indulges your dog’s appetite with satisfying proteins and essential nutrients for optimum health. It’s so good, you just might slobber yourself!
- Large, satisfying cuts of real organic free-range turkey, carrots and sweet potatoes
- USDA certified organic formula includes minimally processed fruits and vegetables that provide a source of antioxidants and vitamins
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids contribute to healthy skin and luxurious coat, and calcium and phosphorus ratio helps support healthy bones and teeth
- Hand crafted in small batches with fruits, vegetables and grains provide soluble fiber to help maintain a healthy digestive system
- Made in a certified organic kitchen without corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or preservatives with probiotics to support digestion
|Shop Conscious||Natural, Organic, Non-GMO|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Form||Wet Food|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Natural, Premium|
Organic Turkey, Organic Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Organic Chicken, Organic Chicken Liver, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Carrots, Organic Sweet Potatoes, Organic Dried Egg Product, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Blueberries, Organic Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Organic Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Sodium Alginate, Organic Rosemary, Organic Sage, Xanthan Gum.
928 kcal/kg, 334 kcal/12.7 oz can
|Crude Protein||8.0% min|
|Crude Fat||4.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.4% max|
Feed your Adult dog about 3/4 – 1 1/2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day. Puppies and pregnant or nursing females may consume 2 – 3 times the recommended amount. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
Slowly transition your pet by mixing the new recipe with your dog or cat’s current recipe over the course of 5-7 days. Continuously increase the amount of the Castor & Pollux food while decreasing the amount in your dog or cat’s current diet. Once you’ve transitioned to a new recipe, you can rotate between our recipes without a transition period, unless your pet has a certain protein sensitivity.