Castor & Pollux Organix Tiny Feasts Organic Turkey, Quinoa & Carrot Stew Dog Food Trays
Castor & Pollux Organix Tiny Feasts Organic Turkey, Quinoa & Carrot Stew Dog Food Trays deliver enhanced nutrition and a great taste for your four-legged friend. Organix understands that extraordinary quality and nutrition start with exceptional and safe ingredients—that’s why they’re the leader in organic pet food. To get the best out of your dog you have to put the best in—therefore, this delicious organic turkey, quinoa and carrot stew recipe is made with a nutrient-packed superfood blend. Cooked with love in an organically certified USA kitchen, you can feel good about feeding your best companion this 100% complete and balanced meal.
- Made with organic, free-range turkey as the first ingredient plus a blend of superfoods for optimal nutrition.
- This stew features modest morsel pieces designed specifically for smaller mouths so your small breed dog can enjoy the same taste and benefits as larger pups.
- Organic flaxseed, spinach and cranberries provide extra nutrition and health benefits in a mouthwatering meal.
- All ingredients are marinating in a delicious tray of gravy that is sure to have your pooch counting the minutes until the next mealtime.
- USDA Organic formula is made with at least 95% organic ingredients for a healthy and thoughtful recipe.
|Shop Conscious||Natural, Organic, Non-GMO|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Form||Wet Food|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Premium|
Organic Turkey, Organic Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing, Organic Chicken Liver, Organic Spinach, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Quinoa, Organic Carrots, Organic Dried Peas, Organic Dried Egg Product, Organic Flaxseed, Organic Cranberries, Organic Guar Gum, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Xanthan Gum.
1,008 kcal/kg, 100 kcal/tray
|Crude Protein||8.0% min|
|Crude Fat||4.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.4% max|
Feed 3 – 4 trays per 10 lbs of body weight per day. Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment, and breed. Feed at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean fresh water.
Slowly transition your pet by mixing the new recipe with your dog or cat’s current recipe over the course of 5-7 days. Continuously increase the amount of the Castor & Pollux food while decreasing the amount in your dog or cat’s current diet. Once you’ve transitioned to a new recipe, you can rotate between our recipes without a transition period, unless your pet has a certain protein sensitivity.