CHEF MASTER 90011 Portable Butane Stove | 10,000 BTU Outlet | Single Burner Camp Stove + 4 Fuel Canisters
- This Chef Master 90011 portable, high-performance butane stove is perfect for display cooking and off-site catering. For Indoor Commercial Use, comes with High-Impact Carrying Case. Automatic Piezo Electronic Ignition, with Safety stop to prevent overheating. 10,000 BTU. This stove has a high heat output of 10,000 BTUs with an adjustable heat range from simmer to boil.
- PIEZO IGNITION: This butane countertop stove includes a piezo electronic ignition system, which means no more fumbling with matches!
- SAFETY STOP: This countertop range even features a safety stop which will shut down the stove if it senses overheating.
- 4 FUEL CANISTERS INCLUDED – This package is a stove and 4 fuel canisters as well, Get cooking straight away when you receive this product!
- In Line Regulator with Pressure-Sensing Shut-Off, Double Wind Guard Reduces Loss of BTU/HR from Breeze or A/C. Heat Transfer Plate Maintains High Heat Output. Boil to Simmer Heat Range. Use Only Butane Marked BF1010 (Not Included)
Chef Master Butane Stove Lighting Instructions
The stove will only light when you turn the knob far enough. You must turn it PAST the point of resistance at 7pm. Ensure you turn it far enough to make it click loudly.
Easy to Adjust Heat Dial
Every Chef Master Butane Burner comes equip with a easy to use and adjust heat dial. Simply turn the dial to the level of heat that you want the stove to cook at.
Wind Guard Reduces Loss of BTU/HR from Breeze or A/C
Chef Master Portable Butane Stoves for Camping are designed with a special Wind Guard which reduces the loss of BTU/HR from breeze or A/C. This helps to ensure that the flame does not go out and keeps your food cooking!
In Line Regulator with Pressure-Sensing Shut Off
A Chef Master Butane Stove is equipped with an In-Line Regulator. When the pressure of the burner gets to high, flash backs can occur, this is solved by designing the stoves with a pressure-sensing shut off valve to cut off the pressure before flashbacks and injuries occur.
Easy to Dismantle for Cleaning
The Chef Master Portable Camping Stove is super easy to clean. Simply remove the plate from the top of the burner and then you can clean it! Leaving bits of old food and other gunk in your burner can be very dangerous so it is advised to clean the stove after every use.
Review this product on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.