CLARK’S Oil & Wax Large Block Applicator (New V2 Design!) – USA Maple Construction – Chef – Restaurant – Butcher Block – Countertops. At CLARK’S we love caring for wood. After developing a line of oils, waxes, and soaps specifically designed to revitalize a wide variety of wood products, we began the search for the perfect way to apply our oils and waxes. We found that using paper towels is wasteful, rags are messy, and the (few) products already on the market are low quality and poorly designed.
CLARK’S Oil & Wax Large Block Applicator (New V2 Design!)
- REDESIGNED to fit your hand even more comfortably than our last version. ERGONOMIC HANDLE is specifically contoured to the shape of your hand, making product application a breeze! The new design is 30% LIGHTER than the prior version while maintaining the same footprint.
- STYLISH HARDWOOD MAPLE CONSTRUCTION and still MADE IN THE USA! (Windsor, Connecticut, to be exact). The quality and craftsmanship of CLARK’S applicator is UNPARALLELED IN TODAY’S MARKET and cannot be rivaled by similar products made overseas.
- Applicator is designed to work with CLARK’S Wax and Cutting Board Oil on LARGE WOOD SURFACES. Designed with the following applications in mind: Large Cutting Boards, Tabletops, Countertops, Chef’s Kitchens, Butcher Blocks, Butcher Block Islands, and Commercial Culinary Facilities.
- LESS WASTE Instead of throwing out paper or cloth towels with wax left on them, you can simply put the applicator in a re-sealable plastic bag and use it again next time.
- EXPERT SUPPORT – our customer care team respond to every customer email! We want your experience to match the quality of our products.
There are no reviews yet.