Coleman Perfectflow 1-Burner Stove
When you're looking for a compact stove to take on the trail pack the Coleman® PerfectFlow™ 1-Burner Stove. It's designed with a large 8-in. (20.32 cm) burner bowl with a unique pot support system that distributes heat evenly while reducing cooking time. The fully-adjustable heat goes from simmer to full boil with up to 10 000 BTU of power. Once it starts to heat up Perfectheat™ Technology gets the temperatures just right and the PerfectFlow™ Pressure Control System keeps the heat steady-even in cold weather high altitudes and when fuel is low. One 16.4-oz. (494 g) cylinder of Coleman® Propane will last up to 2.2 hours on high or 9 hours on low. When you're ready to leave camp the burner easily separates from the propane bottle and breaks down to our smallest size for compact packing.
- BTU: 10 000 BTU burner adjusts from high to low for optimal cooking performance
- PerfectFlow™ pressure-regulated system for consistent cooking performance
- 8-inch bowl with pot-support system
- Wide base for maximum stability
- Built-in pot-supports provide wind protection
- Dimensions: 7.75 in. x 7.81 in. x 6.62 in. (19.69 cm x 19.84 cm x 16.84 cm)
There are no reviews yet.