CRAFTSMAN Drill CMED741 1/2-in 7-Amp Corded – Hammer Drill (Tool Only)
Has a 1/2-in chuck to fit a variety of drill bits for different applications and provides the power needed to complete your heavy-duty tasks.
- COMPLETE TASKS WITH EASE: Max 3,100 RPMs and 52,700 BPMs to complete tasks with ease
- IMPROVED BIT RETENTION: Keyed chuck for improved bit retention
- PROLONGED USAGE: Lock-on trigger allows for prolonged use
- Common applications include hammer drilling in concrete and masonry
- Includes (1) CMED741 Hammer Drill; (1) Chuck Key and Key Holder; (1) Side Handle
- Click here for more Drill on Our Website
- See reviews of CRAFTSMAN CMED741 on Youtube
- Holy crap don’t waste your time with a regular drill trying to drill into concrete. This thing makes a regular drill look like a screwdriver. I drilled four more holes than I intended (but did need) because this thing made it so easy. 15-30 minutes with a regular drill (if you’re lucky), less than 15 seconds with this. Not to mention, this drills so nicely that you don’t move whatever it is you’re trying to drill into the concrete (like t-molding housing).
- We have a lot of brick and needed to install dry wall and shelves. This handy tool made drilling the holes for blue screws a breeze. The price is great snd the tool sturdy.
- I bought it, ran home to finish the job. It went right through the concrete with ease. Not to loud, easy functions, . all i can say is awesome job craftsman.
There are no reviews yet.