Cuisinart Griddler Five
Redesigned with a sleek contemporary look, the Cuisinart Griddler Five combines five cooking appliances in one. Simply flip the reversible cooking plates and adjust the hinge to use it as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle or half grill/half griddle.
- Two interchangeable nonstick cooking plates enable five cooking options.
- Grill Plate Side: Grill steak, burgers, chicken, kebabs and vegetables.
- Griddle Plate Side: Prepare pancakes, eggs, bacon, French toast and seared food.
- Contact Grill: Grill both sides of food at the same time; ideal for burgers, boneless pieces of meat, thin cuts of meat and vegetables.
- Panini Press: Grill sandwiches, breads and quesadillas between grill or griddle plates; height is adjustable for various thicknesses.
- Half Grill/Half Griddle: Cook full meals like bacon and eggs or steak and potatoes on the same appliance at the same time.
- Temperature adjusts from 175°F to 450°F in 25° increments.
- Sear function heats to 450°F for 2 minutes at a time.
- Easy-read LCD screen displays function, temperature and timer
USE AND CARE
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool completely before cleaning – at least 30 minutes.
- Comes with cleaning/scraping tool that works on both sides of plates.
- Removable plates are dishwasher-safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleaners, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Reversible, removable grill/griddle plates simplify cleaning and storage.
- Grease drains into integrated drip tray for healthy cooking and easy cleanup.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing and handle.
- Cast-aluminum nonstick cooking plates.
- BPA free.
- Includes cleaning tool and instruction manual/recipe book.