Cuisinart Single Serve 5-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker
Cuisinart’s K-Cup-compatible coffeemaker brews a single cup of coffee or tea in an instant. Simply push a button to choose your serving size—6, 8 or 10 ounces. A removable drip tray makes it easy to fill travel mugs, and auto-shutoff makes morning departures worry-free. Designed with a slim, compact profile, this brewer takes up little space on the countertop.
- Brews one cup at a time using any single-serving coffee capsule.
- Easy push-button control for three beverage sizes: 6, 8 or 10-oz. cup.
- Removable 40-fl.-oz. water reservoir.
- 30-minute auto shutoff.
- Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs.
- Add-water indicator flashes when water level is low.
USE AND CARE
- Replace water filter every 60 days.
- Wipe housing clean with a damp cloth.
- Capsule holder and funnel are top-shelf dishwasher safe.
- For optimal performance, de-scale brewer every 3 to 6 months. When all the lights flash in sequence upon turning unit on, this indicates the need to de-scale.
- Model # SS-5WS.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- Compatible with reusable coffee capsules (not included).
- Black ABS plastic and brushed stainless-steel housing.
- BPA free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.