Cuisinart Two Burner Dual Fuel Gas Grill
The Cuisinart Two Burner Dual Fuel Gas Grill is designed with form and function and built with compact storage. With 503 square-inches of total cooking space, this grill can fit up to twenty-three burgers. Experience exceptional cooking with high-end durable porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates and a built-in appliance grade viewing window that allows for easily monitoring without losing heat. The Cuisinart Two Burner Dual Fuel Gas Grill comes with a double wall insulated lid and firebox used to retain heat for an ultimate cooking experience. Easily push and ignite the two-ceramic coated stainless steel burners producing over 32,000 Total BTUs. Enjoy the compact cooking space with fold-able shelves great for food prep and storage. Adjust the Cuisinart Two Burner Dual Fuel Gas Grill to fit your needs with dual fuel valves for propane or natural gas (Model#ACC1056AF Cuisinart Natural Gas Conversion Kit sold separately).
- 503 square inches of total cooking area on heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates.
- High-end porcelain-coated, cast-iron grates are durable, rust-resistant, and easy-to-clean.
- Double wall insulated lid and firebox to retain heat for ultimate cooking experience.
- Complete with an appliance style viewing grade window to monitor your food without losing heat.
- Features two ceramic coated stainless-steel burners.
- Independent Ignition on each burner.
- Folding side shelves make it easy to store or position the grill, creating a convenient cook and prep space.
- Maneuver your grill through the backyard or lock in place with four heavy-duty locking casters.
- Built ready to use with propane but can easily be converted to natural gas (conversion kit sold separately).
- Warranty: 15-year stainless steel burners, 3 year all other stainless-steel parts and 1 year all other parts.
- Can fit up to twenty-three burgers
- 32,000 Total BTU’s
- Model Number: GAS2256AS