DEWALT DCG413R2 20-Volt MAX XR Cordless Brushless 4-1/2 in. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with (2) 20-Volt 6.0Ah Batteries
The 20V MAX XR (R) Angle Grinder features a brake, E-Clutch (R) System, and Kickback Brake. The brake quickly brings the wheel to a stop in two seconds or less when the trigger is released. The E-Clutch (R) System automatically shuts down the motor when a wheel pinch in detected. These two features working together to shut the tool down without user interaction, called the Kickback Brake. Additionally, the grinder features a One-Touch (TM) Guard, which allows for single-action adjustments to change guard position.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- Features E-Switch Protectionandtrade; – When the on/off trigger switch has a no-Volt release function, in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
Ideal for metal grinding and cutting
- Ideal for cutting bricks/pavers and concrete
- Lightweight 3.75 lbs.
- E-CLUTCH® and OVERLOAD PROTECTION
1) Grinder, 1) Side Handle, 1) Hex Key, 1) Inner and outer flange, 1) 4.5″ Type 27 guard, 2) DCB206 20V MAX* 6.0Ah Batteries, 1) DCB115 Charger, 1) Kit Bag.
There are no reviews yet.