Dremel Multi-Max 5Amp Variable Speed Corded Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit+4000 Series 1.6Amp Variable Speed Corded Rotary Tool Kit
The Dremel Multi-Max MM50 features 5.0 Amp of power to easily tackle the toughest applications with a more compact front and a unique angled body that provides enhanced ergonomics, especially for flush cutting. The tool-less innovative design for quick and secure accessory change solves the pain point of needing a wrench to perform the same operation. The extra-wide 3.2 angle of oscillation delivers fast and precise cuts. The variable speed 10,000 OPM to 21,000 OPM allows for optimal performance and control with a variety of materials. The provided soft bag is a great value added to store tool and accessories. The 6.5 Amp Reciprocating Saw (Reconditioned) features a powerful motor that provides 0 SPM – 3,000 SPM of cutting power across a short, 1-3/16 in. stroke length. Equipped with a variable speed dial to select the optimum speed for the application, this robust tool offers front and rear over mold grip areas for added comfort, and it swaps blades without the need for wrenches. Pivoting front shoes provide great cut results in a variety of cutting positions while the 6 ft. cord provides slack while working. This tool includes a storage bag, metal-cutting blade, and wood-cutting blade for added value.
4000-4/36:Included accessories: 109 engraving cutter, 191 high speed cutter, 420 cutting wheel (x4), 426 cutting wheel (x3), 561 multi-purpose cutting bit, 541 grinding wheel, 8193 grinding stone, 84922 grinding stone, 932 grinding stone, 403 bristle brush, 428 carbon steel brush, 407 1/2 in. coarse sanding band and sanding mandrel, 408 coarse sanding band (x4), 432 medium sanding band (x4), 445 fine sanding band (x3), 411 180 grit sanding disc (x2), 412 220 grit sanding disc (x2), 413 240 grit sanding disc (x2), 150 drill bit and 402 mandrel
- MM50-01:Angled body for more comfort and improved ergonomics
- MM50-01:Compact front end: gets into tight, hard to reach areas
- MM50-01:Fast and precise cuts: extra-wide 3.2° oscillation angle provides the right speed to tackle any application
- MM50-01:Variable speed from 10,000 OPM to 21,000 OPM for optimal performance and control
- MM50-01:Ergonomically optimized: soft grip for comfort and control
- MM50-01:Includes: 2 MM482 wood and metal flush cut blade, 1 MM480 wood flush cut blade, 1 MM450 wood and drywall blade, 1 MM435 drywall jab saw, 1 MM14 hook and loop pad, 12 MM70W sanding sheets, 12 MM70P sanding sheets, 1 storage bag
- Warranty: limited 2-years
- 4000-4/36:Electronic feedback circuitry sustains speed under load
- 4000-4/36:Accessories fasten/loosen easily with collet lock
There are no reviews yet.