First Alert Brk Hardwired Photoelectric Sensor Smoke Detector
The BRK 3120 hardwired smoke alarm includes a battery backup that continues to protect you in the event of a power failure. It’s designed for residential use as well as for institutional locations such as hospitals, hotels, dorms, and multiple-family dwellings. This alarm is interconnect able and can be linked with up to 18 compatible devices (up to 12 smoke alarms and 6 compatible devices like bells, horns, and repeaters) so that when one triggers, all alarms sound. This alarm emits a loud, spread-spectrum 85-decibel alarm designed to be heard by those with age-related hearing loss. The BRK dual sensor smoke alarm features photoelectric and ionization sensors for increased detection. The photoelectric sensor detects smoldering fires from objects like cigarettes burning on furniture or in trash cans, while the ionization sensor detects fast-flaming fires like erupting kitchen grease fires or combustibles. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions, while lights indicate if the alarm detects smoke. The latching alarm indicator automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm, even after the conditions that set off the alarm have subsided. And an end-of-life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it’s time to replace the unit.
- Hardwired with AA battery backup for constant monitoring, even during a power failure
- Photoelectric and ionization sensor to quickly detect both fast burning, and smoldering fires, which alerts you with an 85-decibel alarm
- Single test and silence button and side-load battery compartment; included mounting bracket makes installation easy
- Latching alarm identifies which unit initiated the alarm
- 10-Year limited warranty
- Tested to meet UL standards
There are no reviews yet.