PetSafe Creekside Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 60-oz
With fresh, filtered water, there’s no need to lead your pet to water; she’s already lapping it up! The PetSafe Creekside Ceramic Cat and Dog Waterer was designed to help increase dogs’ and cats’ drive to drink by mirroring a natural water source instead of a stagnant bowl. Perfect for indoor use, this unit holds 60-oz of flowing water, encouraging your furry friend to drink more. The whisper-quiet design causes the water to softly bubble over the beautiful ceramic tower, making it especially ideal for dogs and cats that keep trying to drink from sinks and toilets. This fountain also comes with a pump, carbon filter and a foam filter to help remove pet hair, saliva and unpleasant tastes from the water. And it’s made from hygienic, scratch-resistant materials that won’t cause acne, the perfect indoor accessory for your furry family member. When it comes time to clean the fountain, simply clean the pump by hand and place the ceramic tower and base on the top shelf of your dishwasher!
- Ceramic pet fountain made with high-quality materials that are hygienic and scratch resistant. The constant water circulation helps prevent the growth of bad bacteria.
- The fur-esh bubbling water helps encourage pets to drink, promoting healthy hydration, which can help prevent urinary and kidney diseases.
- Can hold 60-oz of water, so it’s great for cats and small dogs.
- Whisper quiet design is paw-fect for timid or shy pets.
- Your pet can enjoy water from any angle, whether it’s from the tower or the bowl.
|Dimensions||10.2 x 10.1 x 5.4 inches|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Spill Proof|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
To keep providing fresh, clean water for your pet, remember these three simple tasks:
- Refill often. Keep the water level up. The pump is designed to work in at least one inch of water. The pump can fail if it runs dry.
- Clean your pump and your fountain. Take your pump and fountain apart to clean with soap and water every two to four weeks. Be careful not to get soap in the filters, as it will not rinse out. The plastic filter housing, ceramic bowl, and ceramic tower (except the silicone gasket) are dishwasher safe.
- Replace your filters. Replace the carbon filter every two to four weeks when you clean your fountain. Replace the foam filter every one to two months.