HALF OFF PONDS Aqua Pulse 6,100 GPH Submersible Pump for Ponds, Water Gardens, Pondless Waterfalls and Skimmers – AP-6100
Half Off Ponds Aqua Pulse Series Submersible Pond and Water Garden Pumps The unique design of the Half Off Ponds Aqua Pulse asynchronous series makes it an ideal choice for fountains, waterfalls and smaller ponds. Aqua Pulse pumps are professional grade, energy efficient and high flow. Our pumps contain no oil and are completely safe for fish, wildlife and aquatic plants. Engineered for 24-hour continuous use with overload sensor to prevent burnout, while the vortex impeller passes solids up to 0.25″ Backed by a 2-Year Manufacturers Warranty!
Note: The optional variable speed controller (not included) will NOT work with the following models due to excessive wattage usage: AP-8000100, AP-8000200, AP-10000, AP-10000100, AP-12500 or AP-12500200.
- BUILT TO LAST – Our pumps are engineered for 24-hour continuous use, with high-end sensors preventing motor burnout.
- INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE – Deep vein replaceable impeller achieves maximum flow at higher head heights. Great for either submersible or in-line use.
- DURABLE QUALITY – Less than a 1% return rate! Passes solids up to 0.25″ with a specialize intake screen to prevent those dreaded clogs.
- POWER BEYOND IT’S PRICE – High flow, energy efficient hybrid drive technology combines the high flow characteristics of a direct drive pump with the energy saving efficiency of a mag drive pump which can be controlled with variable speed controller (variable speed controller is NOT included).
- A PUMP YOU CAN TRUST – **Backed by a 2-Year manufacturer’s warranty!** With 100% U.S. Based Support and Service! – Contains no oil; completely safe for fish, wildlife and aquatic plants.