Hankook Dynapro HP2 (RA33) All Season 235/50R19 99V SUV/Crossover Tire
**REDEEM AT HANKOOKREBATES.COM Dynapro HP2 RA33 tires from Hankook provide all-season high-performance enjoyment for owners of SUV, crossover, and light trucks. Enjoy the Hankook difference with these non-directional tread tires for a variety of conditions. Transition smoothly from one season to another with the Hankook Dynapro HP2 RA33 tires. In wet conditions, you can experience great braking and handling. Dry roads offer the ultimate experience for performance driving. Tread wear is long and stable, while low rolling resistance designs increase your fuel economy exponentially. You will love the comfortable ride you get with the Hankook Dynapro HP2 RA33 tires. Two wide steel belts are reinforced with spiral wound nylon cord in order to provide high-speed durability and ride consistency. The silica-enhanced tread compound contains a symmetric tread design for wet, dry, and winter traction that grips easily to the road. With Hankook 3D shoulder block design and radially oriented sipes, you will enjoy tread block stiffness when and where you need it on dry roads. In the center, a continuous rib enhances steering and feedback from the tires.
- Backed by a 65,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life
- Four straight channels drain water out of the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning
- Stiff center rib allows for precise steering
- Silencer sipes in the shoulder prevent road noises and vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Radial sipes bite into the road to boost handling in wet and dry conditions