Hill’s Prescription Diet w/d Digestive/Weight Management with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5 lbs., Bag
Some cats can be more prone to gain weight than others. Weight problems can be successfully managed through changes in your cat’s food. Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet w/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat’s weight management. In fact, w/d is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber.
- Hill’s Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Digestive/Weight/Glucose/Urinary Management with Chicken Dry Cat Food is a veterinary diet specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat’s weight management
- The dry kibble in this pet food helps manage glucose and weight, and improves digestion
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle in cats
- Natural ingredients provide an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber, along with low fat and calories helps maintain healthy weight
- This dry cat food reduces magnesium and sodium promotes a healthy urinary tract
- Made in USA
Click here for more information on Cat Food
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Wheat Gluten, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
There are no reviews yet.