Hill’s Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Digestive/Fiber Care with Chicken Dry Dog food
Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that revolutionizes the way to approach fiber-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet – at the forefront of GI care. Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a proprietary ingredient technology, clinically shown to help firm loose stool in 24 hours and reduce risk of recurrence.
- – Hill’s Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Digestive/Fiber Care with Chicken Dry Dog food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s digestive health
- – Clinically shown to help firm loose stool in 24 hours and reduce risk of recurrence
- – Made with proprietary ActivBiome+ ingredient technology shown to rapidly activate beneficial gut bacteria and support a healthy GI microbiome balance
- – Unique blend of prebiotic fibers to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function
- – High levels of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- – Hill’s Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food – consult your vet to make sure Hill’s Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome dry dog food is right for your dog
Click here for more information on Dog Supplies
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Oats, Ground Pecan Shells, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Liver Flavor, Dried Citrus Pulp, Soybean Oil,Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Pumpkin, Pressed Cranberries, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Ginger, Psyllium Seed Husk, L-Threonine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
There are no reviews yet.