Hill’s Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Management Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6 lbs., Bag
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog’s weight management. In fact, 88% of pets lost weight at home in 2 months with the nutrition of Metabolic.
- Hill’s Prescription Diet Metabolic Dry Dog Food clinical nutrition helps dogs lose weight and keep the lost weight off naturally by activating their unique metabolism
- 96% of dogs lost weight at home in 2 months
- Helps keep lost weight off and provides energy for active play
- Easy weight loss: dogs lose weight without excessively reducing portion sizes
- Activates pet’s metabolism for easy and effective weight loss
- Transformative food that dogs absolutely love
- Hill’s Prescription Diet is the US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food — consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet Metabolic is the right food for your dog
- Made in USA
Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Tomato Pomace, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Lipoic Acid, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
There are no reviews yet.