Home Master Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump Under Sink Reverse Osmosis System
Home Master Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump Reverse Osmosis System solves many of the problems associated with traditional Reverse Osmosis systems. Home Master systems use larger fittings and tubing than traditional reverse osmosis to double the flow rate. Traditional systems produce demineralized water that is pure but acidic. This acidic water attacks the rubber bladder in the storage tank, enters the water stream and affects the taste. The patented Home Master Artesian Full Contact remineralizes the water twice. Our patented remineralization system pH balances the water on the way to the storage tank, and once again on the way to the faucet adding a small amount of calcium and magnesium minerals (30-60 mg/l) – to make the water slightly alkaline and improve the taste. The Artesian Full Contact delivers Mineral Water on Tap by first stripping the water clean, removing up to 98% of chlorine, chloramines, chemicals, heavy metals, dissolved solids, pharmaceuticals and other contaminants using reverse osmosis, sediment and catalytic carbon filtration, then channels the water through the remineralization system twice to add calcium and magnesium minerals from a fresh new source. Included non-electric permeate pump reduces water waste by up to 80% and increases water production by up to 50%. With 7 stages of filtration, purification and enhancement The Home Master Artesian Full Contact with Permeate pump produces exceptionally pure, Mineral Water on Tap.
- A better reverse osmosis system – Home Master Artesian full contact’s innovative design solves the most common problems associated with traditional reverse osmosis systems
- Highly pure water – its 7 stages of filtration and enhancement remove up to 98% of chemicals, including chloramines, and other contaminants
- Added minerals for great taste – patented full contact technology adds calcium and magnesium minerals twice during the purification process
- Built-in non-electric permeate pump – reduces water waste up to 80% and increases water production up to 50%
- Long lasting and easy-to-change filters – quick and painless filter changes require no wrenches; change just once a year or every 2000 Gal.
- In the box: assembled purification unit with filters and TFC membrane, storage tank, 3/8 in. feed water adapter with shut off, chrome faucet and adapter, drain saddle