Huffy 16 in. Sea Star Girl Kids Bike, Metallic Purple
Have fun outdoor adventures with the gorgeous metallic purple Huffy 16″ sea star EZ build girls’ bike. It’s easy to assemble, with no tools required, with this Huffy girls’ bike, just insert the training wheels, then the handlebar and fork, fold down the pedals, and then attach the seat. Beautiful, pastel colors decorate the strong steel frame, the partially enclosed chainguard, and the crossbar pad. The glossy white seat on this sea star bike is comfortable to ride. Plus, the sparkling streamers help it shimmer. Metallic Plum training wheels, comfortable grips, and crushed orchid wheel rims complete the look. This overall style is a work of art, with pastel washes and swirls. This Huffy girl’s bike has a nice padded seat that combines with an alloy quick release, which makes it easy to adjust to the right height. It comes with an easy-to-use coaster brake and wide training wheels.
To see the girls’ Sea Star bike in action watchthis video!
For more Huffy Content, visit our Instagram Page!
To see how a Huffy EZ Build Bike is assembled, click here!
- Huffy girl’s bike is recommended for ages 4 to 6 years.
- Suitable rider height 2’0″ to 3’2″.
- Hi-rise handlebars in purple with a complementary crossbar pad.
- Comfortable grips coordinate with the design.
- 16″ x 1.95″ white tires.
- Sea star bike rims are made of steel and feature a purple color.
- Junior-size pedals with reflectors.
- Weight 24.6 lbs.
- Clear assembly instructions are included.