Ida B. Wells Barbie Inspiring Women Doll Wearing Blue Dress, with Newspaper Accessory
The Barbie Inspiring Women Series pays tribute to incredible heroines of their time; courageous women who took risks, changed rules and paved the way for generations of girls to dream bigger than ever before. Despite being born into slavery in 1862, Ida B. Wells became a pioneering journalist and outspoken activist for civil rights and women’s suffrage. She co-owned and edited a Memphis newspaper where she courageously wrote about inequality affecting African-Americans.
- The Barbie Inspiring Women Series pays tribute to pioneering journalist and tireless activist for racial and gender equality, Ida B. Wells.
- This collectible Ida B. Wells Barbie doll wears a beautiful blue dress with lace details at the bodice, collar and waist.
- A Memphis Free Speech newspaper accessory completes her look.
- Ida B. Wells Barbie doll is sculpted to her likeness and features articulation for endless posing possibilities and inspired displays.
- This celebration of Ida B. Wells makes a great gift for Barbie collectors and kids ages 6 years old and up.
There are no reviews yet.