Oil & Wax Large Block Applicator with 2 Microfiber Buffing Pads, for Applying Cutting Board Oil & Wax to Countertops, Butcher Blocks & Other Large Wooden Surfaces. The natural beauty of wood looks great in the kitchen and is a great versatile and hygienic material in any culinary setting. In order to keep wooden culinary surfaces looking their best and performing effectively, it is essential that it is properly oiled & waxed. While it is possible to apply with messy ordinary cloths, they can waste oil or wax and the overall result can be displeasing and leave lint particles.
Impresa Oil & Wax Large Block Applicator with 2 Microfiber Buffing Pads
- Specialized Applicator Block For Oiling Or Waxing Wooden Food Preparation Areas: A large reusable rectangle block applicator made of Balta wood with an attached soft foam brush. Perfect for maintenance of tabletops, butchers’ blocks, and wooden countertops.
- 2 Buffing Pads Included: In order to ensure you get the perfect finish and bring out the woods natural beauty, we’ve also included 2 reusable high quality microfiber buffing pads.
- Reusable Ultra Smooth Foam: Unlike many other products on the market, our foam pad is gentle on surfaces and won’t leave scratches or scuff marks. After each use – wash, air dry and store and you’ll be ready for your next project.
- Perfect For Covering Large Areas: From chopping boards to large commercial kitchen work surfaces, our large size applicator makes the job quick and easy without wasting lots of oil.
- Wooden Handle Designed For Comfort: Our ergonomic rectangle shaped applicator feels great in your hand and helps you get an even application without causing undue strain.
There are no reviews yet.