ISPRING RCC7 5-Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System
The system consists of 5-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000+ different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in the 2nd and 3rd stages provides greater protection against harmful chemicals than CTO alone.
It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family. The system is quiet and low maintenance. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included.
- This system is certified against NSF 58 for TDS reduction and the use of FDA food-grade material in all parts
- Most cost effective 5-stage RO – removes up to 99% of sediment, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, radioactive, and 1000+ contaminants – producing bottled quality water at merely 2 cents a bottle
- Clear see-through 1st stage – convenient visual inspection of the filter condition to keep you informed
- Elegant EU style designer faucet – heavy duty high arc faucet with ceramic disk and fine brushed nickel/stainless steel finish
- Lead-free solid brass body faucet with brushed nickel finish, durable ceramic valve, and smooth quarter-turn handle
- Connect the system to your refrigerator dispenser, ice maker, or coffee maker with the “ice maker kit” add on
- System measures 17 in. x 15 in. x 5.5 in. tank measures 16 in. x 11 in.; system and tank fit in most under sink cabinets
- Silent operation; automated water production keeps holding tank full at all times
- Push to connect fittings and color coordinated tubings simplify the installation process
- High quality standard sized replacement filters available at factory direct pricing
- Lifetime technical support from ISPRING in Atlanta, Georgia
- Includes RO machine and filters, pressurized holding tank, brushed nickel faucet, installation accessories, housing wrenches, spare fittings and parts
There are no reviews yet.