Ito En Tea Oi Ocha Green Tea, Unsweetened, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 12)
ITO EN is the world’s premier green tea company and innovator of healthy beverages dedicated to creating authentic products that embody the company’s five principles of Natural, Healthy, Safe, Well-designed and Delicious. Established in Japan in 1966, ITO EN is specifically known for its commitment to tea expertise and high quality standards that are reflected across all of its award-winning brands-TEAS’ TEA Organic, Oi Ocha, and Matcha LOVE. Dedicated to authenticity while creating global innovation for the beverage industry, ITO EN is ranked as one of “50 Companies Changing the World”(Fortune) for its commitment to sustainability and promoting a healthier lifestyle.
- WHOLE LEAF TEA: Oi Ocha Green Tea is brewed from first flush whole green tea leaves grown in Japan not from tea powder or concentrate; using the whole leaf means our teas don’t lose any of the health benefits that are naturally present in green tea leaves
- CLEAN AND REFRESHING: Oi Ocha Unsweetened Green Tea has is natural clean tasting and refreshing; putting our iced green tea in a convenient ready to drink bottle means you can have your hydration on the go; it makes a great alternative to traditional sodas
- LOW CALORIE: ITO EN’s Oi Ocha Green Tea has no sugars or artificial sweeteners, making it a delicious, substitute for your usual sugary soda or flavored coffee at only 5 calories; try our naturally vitamin and antioxidant rich tea, and you may never look back
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH: brewed from premium Japanese loose tea leaves, Oi Ocha provides natural catechin tea antioxidants and other healthy goodies; a key to good health, happiness, and wisdom, green tea is the perfect refreshment for your health and well-being
- NO ADDITIVES: ITO EN teas are brewed with no artificial colors or flavors so you can be confident that the only things in our bottles are delicious, healthy green tea and natural flavors; it’s a refreshing beverage you can always feel good about drinking
Purified Water, Green Tea, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).