K9 Advantix II Bayer Topical Extra Large Dog Flea and Tick Treatment, Pack of 6
Flea, tick and mosquito bites can be very painful for your dog. Worse, those bites may expose your dog to irritation, itching and even deadly diseases. Fleas may cause Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) and if ingested, fleas could cause tapeworms. A bite from an infected tick can transmit diseases, such as Lyme disease or Rocky Mountain spotted fever, to your dog. And mosquitoes may transmit heartworms or even West Nile virus to your dog. K9 Advantix II is a veterinarian-recommended monthly flea, tick and mosquito treatment for your dog that kills through contact. No biting required.
- – Veterinarian-recommended flea and tick prevention for dogs and mosquito repellent for dogs
- – Kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes through contact, no biting required
- – Kills all flea life stages
- – Convenient, easy to apply monthly topical for us on dogs or puppies 7 weeks of age or older
- – Starts killing ticks within 10 minutes
- – Also kills lice and repels biting flies
- 6 monthly applications of K9 Advantix II flea and tick prevention for extra-large dogs weighing 55 pounds or more
- K9 Advantix II flea and tick prevention for dogs works through contact, so fleas, ticks and mosquitoes do not have to bite your dog to die
- K9 Advantix II flea and tick control for dogs is an easy to apply topical formula
- Starts working to kill fleas within 12 hours and keeps working for 30 days
- Suitable for effective year-round dog flea and tick treatment for extra-large dogs
Find the right treatment for your dog
K9 Advantix II is for use on all breeds of dogs ages 7 weeks and older, weighing more than 4 pounds. Use your dog’s weight to determine which size is right for them. If your dog is on the cusp, choose the size that accommodates your dog’s current weight. If you have a growing puppy that may exceed the product’s weight guidelines within a couple of months, consider purchasing a smaller pack count.
- Small: dogs 4-10 pounds
- Medium: dogs 11-20 pounds
- Large: dogs 21-55 pounds
- X-Large: dogs over 55 pounds
How to apply
Apply entire contents of tube along top of dog’s back, between shoulders down to the base of the tail in even spots. At each spot, part hair until skin is visible. Number of spots for size and weight of dog:
- Small & medium dogs get 2-3 spots
- Large & x-large dogs get 4-6 spots
Waterproof after 24 hours
When can I bathe my dog after application?
Your dog is free to be bathed or swim after K9 Advantix II has been on for 24 hours. We recommend bathing your dog before applying K9 Advantix II. Your dog needs to be dry at the time of application. If you bathe your dog between treatments, use a general grooming shampoo for pets.
Click here for more information on Dog Supplies
There are no reviews yet.