Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick PRO Fry Pan Set 9,5″ and 11″
Now four times stronger, Le Creuset’s Toughened Nonstick PRO fry pans deliver superior results and everyday ease of use for everything from searing fish to sauteing vegetables and making omelets. A versatile kitchen staple, the nonstick fry pan features a textured triple-reinforced coating that is ideal for browning and searing, with or without oil, and easily wipes clean. Safe for dishwasher, oven and metal utensils, Le Creuset’s nonstick is the choice for mastering flavorful meals from stove to oven to table.
- Triple-reinforced surface that is now four times stronger.
- Textured interior promotes browning and searing for exceptional flavor — and easily wipes clean.
- Hard anodized aluminum construction allows for quick and even heating.
- Stay-cool ergonomic handles allow for quick, comfortable movement.
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F (tempered glass lids up to 425°F).
- Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils.
- 90-day “PRO Promise” and limited lifetime warranty.
USE AND CARE:
- Use medium and low heat settings for the majority of cooking on all heat sources, and allow the pan to heat gradually and evenly.
- When searing meat, poultry or fish, a medium high heat can be used initially, but once the pan is hot and the food added, the heat should be lowered.
- The pan should never be used on the highest heat setting for either preheating or cooking. Excessive surface temperatures will damage the nonstick cooking surface. See section on details of misuse.
- Always use a stovetop burner that is similar in size to the base of the pan. Gas flames must always be confined to the base area and never extend up the sidewalls of the pan.
- On any glass-topped stove always lift the pan to move it. Never slide the pan, as this may cause damage to the stovetop or the base of the pan.
- The maximum safe temperature for oven use is 500°F / 260°C. When used under a hot broiler there should be a minimum distance of two inches (5cm) between the heat source and the top rim of the pan.
OIL & FATS:
- Add a little oil or fat to the cooking surface before heating begins. This will improve the flavor and browning of foods. At no time should the oil or fat become hot enough to smoke. If this occurs, cool the pan before proceeding. For fat-free cooking, preheat the pan on a medium heat setting for approximately two minutes before adding the food.
- Do not leave the pan unattended during this time or allow the dry nonstick surface to overheat, as permanent damage may occur.
GENERAL CLEANING & CARE:
- Cool the pan for a few minutes before cleaning. Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water.
- Only recommended nonstick cleaning pads should be used on the nonstick surfaces. Do not use any metal or abrasive pads or abrasive cleaning agents on any of the surfaces.
- The pan is dishwasher safe, but washing by hand is recommended. Simply wash with hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. If the pan is regularly washed in the dishwasher some darkening of the rivets and outer ring of the base may occur, or a powdery white deposit may form. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the pan. The surface dulling or white deposits can be removed by carefully cleaning the affected areas with a gentle nylon pad and detergent. After cleaning, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Each time the pan is cleaned in the dishwasher, the cooking surface should be re-conditioned with vegetable or corn oil before the next use.
MISUSE OF THE NONSTICK SURFACE:
- The Le Creuset lifetime warranty does not cover damage to the nonstick surface caused by overheating or scratching.
- Overheating: Damage from overheating during cooking is instantly recognizable. The nonstick surface becomes discolored, and in severe cases will blister or peel away from the pan.
- Scratching: Score marks or severe scratching caused by heavy use of metal tools is not covered by the warranty. Such damage is permanent and will result in a reduction of the nonstick release performance.