Lew’s Mach 2 Spinning Reel
The Lew’s Mach 2 Spinning Reel is ideal for anglers needing a solid all-purpose reel to add to their collection. Made from lightweight yet rugged aluminum, the Lew’s Mach 2 Spinning Reel provides strong and balanced performance, while the 10-bearing system offers a super smooth retrieve. The fold-down anodized aluminum handle on the Lew’s Mach 2 Spinning Reel features a Winn® Dri-Tac knob for comfort. Plus, the high-speed 6.2.:1 gear ratio makes the Lew’s Mach 2 Spinning Reel ready for a broad range of fishing applications.
- S-curve oscillation system
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Aluminum body and side plate
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- Speed Lube® for smooth feel in any weather condition
- Braid-ready double anodized knurled aluminum spool
- DuraMax™ drag system is ultra-smooth and super strong
- Aluminum handle with Winn® advanced polymer Dri-Tac handle knob
- Quality 10-bearing system with Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- Lightweight high strength C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with strong aluminum bail wire
- Bearings: 9+1
- Weight: 8.9 oz.
- Retrieve: 31 in.
- Max drag: 14 lb.
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Line capacity: 120/8
|Item||Bearings||Gear Ratio||Retrieve||Mono Capacity||Reel Weight||Max Drag||Handle|
|MH2-200A||9+1||6.2:1||31″||120/8||8.9 oz||14 lb||Reversible|
There are no reviews yet.