Lifetime 65-Quart High Performance Cooler
The Lifetime 65-Quart High Performance Cooler is the ideal choice for campers, hunters and adventurers. This cooler was designed for the outdoors person who is going to be spending a lot of time in nature and needs a solution to preserve their food. With up to eight days of ice retention and a strong durable build, its performance exceeds most premium-priced coolers. An insulated lid and body provide protection and ice retention while remaining light enough for easy transportation. The 65-Quart Performance Cooler offers plenty of space for multiple days out in the wilderness. With a 5-year warranty, excellent performance and top quality design, the Lifetime The 65-Quart Performance Cooler offers plenty of space for multiple days out in the wilderness. Cooler is the perfect choice to take with you on your next trip.
- 2 rope handles with navy blue injection molded grips
- 4 feet that are serviceable, drain spout with hose hookup
- 2 bottle openers, 2 holes for locks (locks not included), 2 latches secure lid when shut
- Ice Retention: Up to 8 days
- Exterior Dimensions 28.4″L x 18.1″W x 17.5″H (72,1 cm L x 45,9 cm W x 44,4 cm H)
- Interior Dimensions 21-23″L x 12-13.7″W x 13″H (53,3-58,4 cm L x 30,4-34,9 cm W x 33 cm H)
- Materials of Construction: Urethane, polypropylene, nylon rope, polyethylene
- Volume: 65 quart (61,5 Liters)
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Weight: 25.5 lbs. (11,5 kg)
LAYER YOUR COOLER
Keep food surrounded in ice and extend the time it spends below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. (The FDA’s recommended temperature for safe food)
PRO TIP: Always top with a layer of ice for best results.
- USE PLENTY OF ICE: Coolers maintain the average temperature of the items inside. More ice means colder temperatures and longer lasting ice.
- KEEP THE LID CLOSED: Keep the cold air in and the hot air out.
- PRE-CHILL FOOD AND DRINKS: The colder the contents, the longer it will last.
- KEEP IT IN THE SHADE: Direct sunlight and extreme heat will cause your cooler to heat up faster.
MOST EFFECTIVE ICE LAYOUTS
- Layer from bottom to top: Food-Ice-Food-Ice.
- Always make ice your top layer.
- Freeze or pre-chill all food before placing in cooler.
- Surround and top.
Click here for more information on Coolers
There are no reviews yet.