Lodge 7 Quart Essential Enameled Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven- Dual Handles – Lid Doubles as Grill Pan, Oven Safe up to 500° F or on Stovetop – Use to Marinate, Cook, Bake, Refrigerate & Serve – Red
Meet the 6 Quart Essential Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven. The perfect size for perfecting pasta, baking bread, and braising short ribs. But the possibilities are endless! Reach for this piece to broil, braise, bake, or roast in the oven up to 500℉, and sauté, simmer, or fry on any stovetop. Plus, you can pop it in the fridge to marinate food and store leftovers. This imported line of Essential Enamel delivers great performance to value-minded homecooks who are looking for a high-quality piece that can do i
- YOUR GO-TO DOUBLE DUTCH OVEN: This Double Dutch Oven comes equipped with a lid that easily converts to a grill pan with a ribbed bottom for healthy cooking. Broil, braise, bake or roast your meals in the oven up to 500 Degree F.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- EASY TO COOK & CLEAN: The interior has a smooth glass surface that won’t react to ingredients. Enameled cast iron is dishwasher safe, hand washing with soapy water and a nylon scrub brush is recommended to keep your Double Dutch Oven in tip top shape!
- HEAT RETENTION: The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating throughout both the bottom and sidewalls. The tightly fitting lid seals in moisture for scrumptious pot roast, stews or a large batch of beans. Our heat retention also reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. Products made with non-toxic, PFOA & PTFE free material.
|Capacity||7 Quarts||Color||Red Double Dutch Oven|
|Product Care Instructions||Hand Wash Only||With Lid||Yes|
|Is Oven Safe||Yes||Item Weight||20.2 Pounds|
|Lid Material||Enameled Cast Iron||Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
|Temperature Rating||500 Degrees Fahrenheit||Product Dimensions||14″W x 7.56″H|
|Item Weight||20.2 pounds||Manufacturer||Lodge|