Lodge Cast Iron Cook It All
The Cook-It-All is the only outdoor cookware you need. With 5 cooking configurations from only two pieces of iron, the Cook-It-All brings a whole world of culinary possibilities to your campsite. The reversible grill/griddle offers a generous cooking surface and also acts as a lid. The 6.8 qt. bottom is a wok and skillet, and can be inverted to become a domed lid for baking. The heavy-duty handles make it easy to maneuver the iron while keeping hands safe from heat. Purchase includes tips & tricks booklet.
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil.
- Features a reversible grill/griddle, a wok/lid, and two stay-cool stainless handles.
- Includes guidebook with tips, tricks, and recipes.
- Ideal for charcoal and wood fire cooking, as well as grilling.
- Super versatile; can be used as a grill, griddle, skillet, wok, Dutch oven, or pizza oven.
- Made in the USA.
USE AND CARE:
- Hand-wash only.
- 3-Step Cast Iron Cleaning Method: Wash your cast iron cookware by hand. You can use a small amount of soap. If needed, use a pan scraper for stuck on food.
- For stubborn, stuck-on food, simmer a little water for 3-5 minutes in pan, then use the scraper after the pan has cooled.
- Our Seasoning Care Kit has everything you need to wash and care for cast iron the right way.
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. If you notice a little black residue on your towel, it’s just seasoning and is perfectly normal.
- Oil Rub a very light layer of cooking oil or Seasoning Spray onto the surface of your cookware.
- Use a paper towel to wipe the surface until no oil residue remains.