Makita WST06 Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand
The Makita WST06 Compact Folding Saw Stand is a versatile and portable solution for increased mobility. It has a compact and lightweight aluminum tubular design for less weight (only 33.7 lbs.), with transport wheels and side handle that allows the miter saw and stand to be transported around the job site. The WST06has material support extensions that extend up to 100-1/2 in. with a maximum supported weight of 500 lbs. The durable aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop are engineered for increased speed on repetitive cuts. The folding legs allow for easy transport and compact storage (45-1/4 in. folded). The stand is the perfect companion to a Makita for a broad range of trades including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, cabinet manufacturers, closet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, stair installers.
- Compact and lightweight aluminum tubular design for job site portability; weighs only 33.7 lbs.
Large solid rubber wheels and side handle allow the stand with attached to be easily transported around the job site (miter saw not included)
- Material support extensions extend to 100-1/2 in. and support up to 500 lbs. for increased cutting efficiency
Tool-less adjustable bracket levers for easier installation/adjustment/removal of saw
- Durable aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop are engineered for efficient repetitive cuts
Adjustable non-marring rubberized feet provide additional support when leveling the stand on uneven surfaces
Sliding rail design allows easy positioning of the miter saw (miter saw not included)
Folding legs allow for easy transport and compact storage
- Compact design (45-1/4 in. folded) for convenient transporting and easy vertical or horizontal storage
Carrying handle allows stand to be carried with a single-hand when folded
- On-board hex wrench storage for convenient bracket adjustments
- For use with all Makita
There are no reviews yet.