Mazuri | Nutritionally Complete Food for Ferrets| 5 Pound (5 lb.) Bag
- Brand: Mazuri
Target Species: Ferret
Item Form: Dry
Breed Recommendation: X
- Multiple animal derived proteins appropriate for carnivores.
- Highly palatable, extruded diet – Easy to digest.
- High density – Low stool volume.
- Moderate starch level – Less than 15% starch, more appropriate for carnivores.
- Contains fish oil – Omega-3 fatty acid source.
At Mazuri, it’s our mission to ensure the animals you care for — and care about — reach their full potential! All Mazuri feeds are formulated with the highest quality ingredients using the latest technology.
When you buy Mazuri exotic animal diets, you provide the same quality nutrition many highly trained zoo professionals choose. We don’t only feed your pets at home. Zoos trust us to feed their animals too. In fact, we got our start by providing nutritional products to zoos, and now we’re sharing that expertise with you.
Our nutritionists are constantly conducting research in collaboration with zoos, universities, and breeders to gain new insights into exotic animal nutrition. Every formula we create is precisely calibrated to deliver balanced nutrition, helping nurture and sustain the world’s exotic animals and endangered species.
Provide your ferret friend with the very best in nutrition with Mazuri Ferret Food. This nutrient-dense dry food is an extruded, high-energy formula created with probiotics for gastrointestinal health and dried yucca schidigera, an extract known to reduce stool and urine odor. Moderate starch levels and multiple protein sources are ideal for your carnivore, allowing him to thrive as he runs, scurries and plays all day. Mazuri was made to transition with your ferret throughout his entire life cycle for a holistic meal you both will love for years to come.
Poultry By-Product Meal,Ground Brown Rice, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Porcine Animal Fat Preserved with BHA, Spray Dried Animal Blood Cells, Poultry Fat Preserved with BHA, Glutamic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Soy Protein Concentrate, Soybean Oil, Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Phosphoric Acid,, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Meal, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Taurine, Dl-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Rosemary Extract, Thiamine Mononitrate, Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Dried Yucca Schidigera Extract, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Form of Vitamin E), Biotin, Citric Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Nicotinic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Basic Copper Chloride, L-Lysine, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
- For young or adult ferrets, feed free choice.
- For breeding ferrets, ensure that animals do not become overweight by regulating their feed intake.
- Adult ferrets will eat 5.5-6% of body weight per day.
- Growing and lactating ferrets may eat up to 7% of body weight per day.
- Appropriate supplemental food items include meat and eggs, and should be 10% of the diet or less. Thoroughly wash feeding and watering bowls on a regular basis. It is always a good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets. This diet is not for human consumption.
There are no reviews yet.