Milwaukee 2960-22-49-16-2960 M18 FUEL GEN-2 18V Lithium-Ion Mid Torque Brushless Cordless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit with Boot
The Milwaukee 2960-22-49-16-2960 M18 FUEL 3/8 in. Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring delivers the best power to weight ratio, most access in tight spaces, and faster removal speed. It provides 600 ft.-lbs. of nut-busting torque and only weighs 5.0 lbs., making it extremely versatile, capable of performing a wide variety of applications. Its POWERSTATE Brushless Motor generates the power needed to quickly perform many tasks, such as removing large bolts or lug nuts. This battery-powered impact wrench is the most compact in its class, allowing access to stubborn fasteners in spaces where larger impact wrenches can’t fit without needing to disassemble components to reach bolts.
Tri-LEDs surround the anvil to deliver brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF control applies no more than 35 ft.-lbs. of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control that delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. This kit includes 1 M18 FUEL 3/8 in. Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring, 2 M18 REDLITHIUM 5.0 Ah Batteries, 1 M12/M18 Charger, and a Contractor Bag and Impact Wrench Rubber Protective Boot (49-16-2960).
- Best power to weight ratio is offered as the tool provides 600 ft.-lbs. of nut-busting torque at only 5.0 lbs. with a 5.0 Ah battery
6.0 in. L provides most access in tight spaces
- Faster removal speed provides increased user productivity, Milwaukee 2960-22-49-16-2960
Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power, includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal mode
Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 35 ft.-lbs. of torque
- Bolt-removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened
Mode 1 RPMs: 0-1,250; mode 2 RPMs: 0-1,950; mode 3 RPMs: 0-2,575; mode 4 RPMs: 0-2,575
- Mode 1 IPMs: 0-900; mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,100; mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,100; mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,100
REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- Works in up to 69kV environments, Milwaukee 2960-22-49-16-2960
Compatible with all M18 batteries and chargers
- Includes a impact wrench rubber protective boot (49-16-2960)
Click here for more Milwaukee Impact Wrench on Our Website
There are no reviews yet.