10 in. 360-degree Locking Die Cast Torpedo Level
The Milwaukee 360 Degree Locking Die Cast Torpedo Level features Sharp site magnified vial technology for an accurate, clear reading from any position. The 360 Degree adjustable vial allows the user to set or identify any angle and locking feature ensures all day accuracy when the level is taken in and out of pockets and pouches. Amplified rare earth magnets give over 2X Holding power over leading competitors. A die cast frame and hang hole ensures lifetime durability.
- Sharpsite vial technology – best readability, most durable, accurate to 029-degrees (0.0005 in./in., 0.5 mm/m)
- Amplified rare earth magnets – 2X holding power on metal jobsite material
- Rotating vial allows users to set and identity any angle
- Locking feature ensures all day accuracy at any angle while level is taken in an out of pockets and pouches
- Heavy-duty die cast construction ensures maximum durability when dropped
Manuals and Support
There are no reviews yet.