MSR Thru-Link Inline Water Filter
- Length: 7.5 in./ 19 cm.
- Width: 1.6 in./ 4.2 cm.
- Height: 1.6 in./ 4.2 cm.
- Weight: 2.5 oz./ .07 kg.
- Flow (L/min): 1.5 liter per minute
- Filter Pore Size: 0.2 microns
- Filter Media: Hollow Fiber
- Cartrige Life: 1000 liters
DESIGN & DETAILS
- MSR Thru-Link™ Inline Water Filter is a simple solution to clean water without adding bulk to your gear
- Effective against bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics)
- Fast-flow two-stage filtration hollow fiber removes pathogens, particulate & microplastics, while activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors
- Compatible with any hydration reservoir system on the market and engineered specifically for high-flow, easy drinking
- Reliable durability even used by the U.S. military for more than a decade with rugged ultrasonic welded housing
- Meets NSF protocol P231 testing standard for removal of bacteria and protozoa
- Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards (U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers)