National Public Seating BPFT-2460-20 60 in. Charcoal Plastic Folding Flip-N-Store Training Table
The Flip-N-Store, our blow-molded polyethylene flipper table, is a fantastic addition to any training/conference room or seminar set-up. Its smoothly textured and slate gray high-density plastic surface flips open and closed with a dual-lever mechanism for amazingly convenient use and storage. Simple to clean and lightweight, the tables also nest together to save space and roll with ease on four 2-casters (2 locking). These units feature a reversible modesty panel made of perforated steel with a built-in cable channel as well as removable dual grommet holes for wire management while keeping electronic devices connected and charged. The gray hammer-tone powder coated frame and legs are made of strong powder-coated steel and boasts a weight capacity of 700 lbs. Affordable and a cinch to assemble, you’ll flip for the Flip-N-Store The BPFT is MAS Certified Green.
- Tops are made of lightweight HDPE blow molded plastic
- Tops are furnished with 2 grommet holes for wire management
- Equipped with dual levers, allowing for easy tabletop folding
- Tables nest together for space-saving storage
- Frame and legs are made of grey hammer-tone powder coated steel and includes a perforated steel modesty panel for an attractive design
- Complete 16-Gauge steel
- Tables are equipped with four 2 in. casters (2 locking) making them easy to roll
- Tables tested to support up to 700 lbs.
- Mas certified green
- Tables are lightweight and are easy to assemble
- Tabletop thickness: 1.75 in.
- 10-year warranty
|Assembled Depth (in.)||60 in||Assembled Height (in.)||29.5 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||24 in||Seat Height (in.)||18 in|
|Table Length (in.)||60 in||Table Width (in.)||24 in|
|Folding Table Type||Folding Utility Tables||Frame Material||Metal|
|Furniture Features||Wheels||Material||HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Pack Size||1||Product Weight (lb.)||48 lb|
|Returnable||90-Day||Seating Capacity||6 Person|
|Top Material||Plastic||Weight Capacity (lb.)||700 lb|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Years|