Pampers Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys, Size L/XL – 34 ct. (64 – 125 lbs.)
Introducing… Ninjamas Nighttime Underwear! Take on bedwetting accidents and wake up confident with Pampers’ All-Night Leak Protection. The exclusive Pampers LockAway Channels absorb and distribute wetness quickly and evenly for powerful protection you’ve never seen. The built-in OdorMask Technology activates when bedwetting accidents happen to help conquer smells-so kids can wake up feeling great each day. Ninjamas are also uniquely designed for kids with a FormFit Waistband that flexes for a sleek, underwear-like fit. The super stealthy nighttime underwear discreetly fits around kids’ waist and sides and provides breathable comfort, just like cotton underwear!
- 100% Cotton
- STRETCHIER L/XL Waistband – Fits Kids Better
- Take on bedwetting accidents and wake up confident with Ninjamas Nighttime Underwear All-Night Leak Protection
- Exclusive Pampers LockAway Channels absorb wetness quickly & evenly for powerful protection and dryness
- OdorMask Technology conquers bed-wetting odors continuously for freshness throughout the night
- FormFit Waistband flexes and stretches to fit older kids best with sleek 360° design
- QuietCloth Material minimizes noise for a discreet experience
- Breathable Comfort helps keep skin cool like real cotton underwear
- 0% parabens and latex* for delicate skin (*Natural rubber)
- Ninjamas Products are now HSA-/FSA-Eligible in the US with a Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN)
What sizes do Ninjamas Nighttime Underwear come in?
Ninjamas are available in sizes S/M and L/XL. S/M fits children 38-65 lb. (17-29 kg), and L/XL fits children 64-125 lb. (29-57 kg).
What causes bedwetting?
Bedwetting is common in childhood development. It affects 5-7 million children in the U.S. alone. The causes of bedwetting vary from child to child, but the most common cause is normal bladder development. To better understand your child’s bedwetting, talk with your child’s nurse or pediatrician.
There are no reviews yet.