PENN Battle III Spinning Inshore Fishing Reel, Size 0 (1518034)
The PENN® Battle® III is now stronger, smoother, and more durable than ever before. By matching our proprietary CNC Gear™ Technology, HT-100™ carbon fiber drag system, and a Full Metal Body, the Battle III has the guts and drag to handle serious abuse and seriously large fish. Ranging in size from 1000 to 10000, the Battle III series has a model for every angler, at an incredible value.
Saltwater breeds a different kind of angler. It toughens you. It cures you like bacon. It leaves you thirsty for the next fight. Hard core saltwater anglers need equipment that is as tough as they are, and as reliable as the rising tide. At PENN, we’ve been testing the limits of saltwater fishing since 1932, which is why our reputation for durability runs so deep. PENN. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.
- 2020 ICAST ONLINE BEST OF CATEGORY WINNER “SALTWATER REEL: The PENN Battle III Inshore spinning reel is stronger, smoother, and more durable than ever before”
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The body and sideplates of the PENN Battle III Spinning Reel are made with sturdy all-aluminum composition, featuring a forged and machined aluminum spool with Line Capacity Rings.
- CNC GEAR TECHNOLOGY: Recovers at the rate of 43” | 109 cm with every turn of the crank. Gear ratio of 7.0:1.
- 6 TOTAL BEARINGS: The Battle III features 5 stainless steel ball bearings plus 1 instant anti-reverse bearing to provide smooth operation for any saltwater fishing experience.
- HT-100 FRONT DRAG DRAG SYSTEM: built with carbon fiber washers for a max drag of 15lb | 6.8kg, this system will handle large fish without wearing you down.
- LINE CAPACITY: Mono Capacity yd/lb: 305/8 250/10 185/12. Braid Capacity 410/15 295/20 210/30.
- RIGHT/LEFT HANDLE POSITION.