Plano Guide Series 3500 Tackle Bag
Newly redesigned with equal attention to aesthetics and technology, Plano’s Guide Series tackle bags have never looked or functioned better. The Guide Series Tackle Bag (3500) features hard-backed 169 Denier fabric that will hold its color and shape for years. Additional upgrades include laser-cut MOLLE attachment points; redesigned pocket configurations for improved access and comfort; oversized zippers that open with ease; and an all-new TPR molded base with extra rigidity and gripping power.
But here’s what we’re really excited about. Each tackle bag features a patent-pending magnetic Dropzone™ that holds any metal – up to the weight of pair of pliers – on top of the lid. Throw anything up top, and whether you flip it, dip it or tip it, you’ll still find your stored safely within grabbing distance.
- Patent-pending magnetic Dropzone™ locks lures and pliers on lid
- Large interior holds (5) 3500 StowAway® utility boxes
- 2 handled side pockets double as additional carry option
- Front compartment includes waterproof pouch and ID slip pocket
- 1 back slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- PVC-backed 168 Denier fabric for many years of use
- Laser-cut MOLLE attachment points add to carry capacity
- All-new rigid TPR molded base won’t slide off boat decks
- Oversized easy-glide zippers with faux leather pulls
- Heavy-duty hardware and connection points
- 2 straps on each corner sized to hold pliers
- Padded removable shoulder strap
- (5) 3500 StowAway® Utility Boxes
- Removable Waterproof Cell Phone Holder
- Dimensions: 14.5″ x 9″ x 8″
There are no reviews yet.