Quaker Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, Non GMO Project Verified, Two 64oz Bags in Box, 90 Servings
Want a great start to the day? Help yourself to a bowlful of tasty Quaker Old Fashioned Oats. These sodium-free whole grains break down slowly to provide energy that lasts. And as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, their soluble fiber may help reduce the risk of heart disease – providing two grams of the three grams of fiber needed. Try them with fruit and nuts for a hearty crunch, or with honey, cinnamon, or brown sugar for a warming sweet flavor. And Quaker Old Fashioned Oats aren’t just for breakfast. Add them as wholesome ingredient in your favorite dishes, such as meatloaf or classic oatmeal cookies. The neutral flavor lets you enjoy the wholesome benefits of whole grains in any number of meals or snacks, any time of day.
- Heart Healthy Whole Grains: Quaker Oats are 100 percent Whole Grains; Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease
- Good Source of Fiber: Quaker Oats provide a good source of fiber to support a healthy digestive system; See nutrition facts for total fat per serving
- Made with 100 percent Whole Grains
- 8 pound box of Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- Try topping with fresh or dried fruits, nuts or cinnamon, or make breakfast while you sleep with a delicious Quaker overnight oats recipe
I’m very satisfied with the quality of the product and the larger size (2- 64 oz bags) provided for a long lasting supply so I can continue enjoying a warm bowl of oatmeal from the microwave each morning. Highly recommend based upon my positive shopping experience.