RIDGID R350RHF Pneumatic 21-Degree 3-1/2 in. Round Head Framing Nailer
RIDGID introduces the 21-Degree 3-1/2 in. Round Head Framing Nailer. Featuring Magnesium Metal Housing, this nailer is the fastest in its class at 8 nails per second compared to competitors 3 nails per second. This nailer is backed by the RIDGID Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement. That means FREE Parts. FREE Service. For LIFE. Included with the Round Head Framing Nailer are a swivel quick connect, no-mar pads, and an operator’s manual.
- Magnesium Metal Housing provides lightweight and durable construction
Tool-free selectable trigger lets you conveniently and quickly change between contact and sequential firing modes
- Rear-loading magazine with bypass pusher for quick, 2-step reloading
Powerful motor can drive 3-1/2 in. x 0.148 in. framing nails (16D common) into the hardest engineered lumbers
Dry-fire lockout extends the motor life, prevents misfires, and prevents marring of the work surface
- Over-Molded Handle and Trigger: Rubber overmold interlocks with the metal housing for maximum durability and prevents the grip from twisting
Exhaust diffuser with muffler automatically directs exhaust away from user
- Tool-free jam clearing door provides easy access to clearing infrequent jams
Aggressive toe-nailing claw reduces slipping during angled nailing
- No-mar pad keeps work surface clean of tool marks
Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R350RHF 21-Degree 3-1/2 in. Round Head Framing Nailer, a swivel quick connect, no-mar pads, and an operator’s manual
RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
There are no reviews yet.